RECOGNITIONS THATBRING YOULAURELS
JCI Samman 2016
“JCI Ujhani Royal” has presented “JCI Samman”, one of the prestigious Awards under JCI to Ms. Jaishree Goyal, for her dedication and untiring outstanding efforts in the areas of Swacch Bharat Abhiyan, Skill Development for the youth and Education at Ujhani through Angelique Foundation’s CSR activities.
‘Junior Chamber International’ (JCI) is a worldwide federation of young leaders and entrepreneurs with nearly 200000 active Members and Millions of Alumni. JCI creates better leaders for better societies by providing the environment for young people to meet, learn and grow. It offers programs in more than 5000 Communities in over 100 Countries World Wide.
There are 25 Zones in India and “JCI Ujhani Royal” works under zone II.
Star District Team
Under the CSR initiative of AIL, Angelique Foundation has won the ‘Star District Team’ trophy (image attached) in recognition of contribution and commitment to serve and ‘Being a gift to the world’. This award was presented by the District Governor to Ms. Jaishree Goyal, Head – CSR.
The details of the project for which this award has been presented is given below:-
Renovation and Construction of Old Girls/boys toilet in MCD Nigam Pratibha Vidyalya School No. 1,2,3
- Project Name Renovation and construction of old girls/boys toilets
- Site/School Name MCD Nigam Pratibha Vidyalya School No.1,2,3, Tigri Village, New Delhi.
- Project Started on Project 5th Nov. 2015
- Completed on Total Number of 10th April 2016
- WC Toilet Total No. of WC Toilet 42 WC Toilet
- Total No. of WC Toilet Before Project Started 28 WC Toilet